<body>

♥ That Piiggy


♥Kiara :D♥.
02/02/1991 .
Ngee Ann Polytechnic .
18 .
Email : Click Here

♥ Cravings


♥ Get my first job
♥ Start School (NP)
♥ Go to Zoo
♥ Have $5,000 in bank
♥ Go Japan
♥ Go England
♥ Go Paris
♥ Go Eygpt
♥ Go Germany
♥ Go Hawaii
♥ Go Ice skating
♥ Get into University
♥ Get new notebook
♥ Go Sakae Sushi
♥ Watch The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian (2905)
♥ Watch Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (2011)
♥ See REAL snow
♥ See Sakura
♥ Learn Japanese
♥ Earn my first $5,000 by working
♥ Have new bag
♥ Chalet
♥ Finish watching 命中注定我爱你
♥ New PSP slim/DSLite
♥ Slim down
♥ New clothes
♥ 18th Birthday
♥ Get GPA 3.8
♥ Have 72 PEARLS
♥ Get a scholarship
♥ Watch Final Destination 2
♥ Hang out with Pearlyn
♥ Hang out with Jaslyn
♥ Ride on ferris wheel

♥ Tagboard





♥ Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥ Memories


♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ February 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010

♥ Music


♥ 5 Songs Currently Playing ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

Konichiwa!

Not much things were done today. I went for lesson as usual. I wanted to copy the notes from last lesson so i hoped to reach there earlier. Who knows, Xu Han only reached there at 6.40pm, which was like 5 minutes before the lesson started. =.= I feft like strangling her. Worst of all, even 7-11 bullied me. I bought a cup of coffee and when i drank it, it was SUPER diluted. I was like drinking hot plain water. I finished it anyway. During the short break, i wanted to go to the second level to buy another drink, but it was having a long queue and i did not have enough time to wait. Hence, both of us dashed to the 7-11 again to buy milo. This time round, we bought the cans type so ir would not be diluted. The lesson today was tedious, a lot of calculations to do, but i find it quite managable. Once again, i must say, I HATE DOUBLE ENTRY! I never ever got it right. During the lesson, i had to confiscate Xu Han's "maple plan" so that she could concentrate a little on the lesson. She kept SMSing during lesson that i threatened to confiscate her handphone as well. Thanks God she stopped SMSing soon after that. I bought a chocolate and ate it along the way back home. Xu Han started to calculate how much money i waste per second while eating that chocolate.. I find it rather stupid. She kept saying "you wasted $2.45 just like that". I felt like punching her at that moment. Hehe. On the MRT after Xu Han got off, a group of foreigners got on the train. I supposed that they were musicians as they were carrying instruments. In the middle of nowhere, they started to sing loudly and the whole train were laughing secretly. After the train reached a station, they stopped and the whole train clapped. Super funny at that time.

Today, my mum complaint again about how other people laughed at me about choosing going to NP. I mean, if i choose that place, i have my own reasoning, i do not need other people's consent to make my decision. It is my future and why do i have to care about how people looked at me. They keep asking me "Why you never go JC?". I wanted to ask them back "why do i have to go JC just because my grades allow me to get in?" I know my own standard and where my strengths are, i want to learn at my own pace. Of course, i would not say that Poly's competition is lower than JC, but at least i want a place when i can be happier and feel at ease.



♥ My World My Life

2:50 AM