<body>

♥ That Piiggy


♥Kiara :D♥.
02/02/1991 .
Ngee Ann Polytechnic .
18 .
Email : Click Here

♥ Cravings


♥ Get my first job
♥ Start School (NP)
♥ Go to Zoo
♥ Have $5,000 in bank
♥ Go Japan
♥ Go England
♥ Go Paris
♥ Go Eygpt
♥ Go Germany
♥ Go Hawaii
♥ Go Ice skating
♥ Get into University
♥ Get new notebook
♥ Go Sakae Sushi
♥ Watch The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian (2905)
♥ Watch Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (2011)
♥ See REAL snow
♥ See Sakura
♥ Learn Japanese
♥ Earn my first $5,000 by working
♥ Have new bag
♥ Chalet
♥ Finish watching 命中注定我爱你
♥ New PSP slim/DSLite
♥ Slim down
♥ New clothes
♥ 18th Birthday
♥ Get GPA 3.8
♥ Have 72 PEARLS
♥ Get a scholarship
♥ Watch Final Destination 2
♥ Hang out with Pearlyn
♥ Hang out with Jaslyn
♥ Ride on ferris wheel

♥ Tagboard





♥ Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥ Memories


♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ February 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010

♥ Music


♥ 5 Songs Currently Playing ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

Konichiwa!

I met up with Indri to collect my O Level Certificate today (at last). I thought i would be late due to the rain, but she was even later. Haha. Take a quick look at the school campus, not much difference except the half completed multi-purpose sports hall. Met Mr Tan and Mr Wong at the covered walkway on our way out of the school. After that, went to have dinner with Indri. She changed a lot, cut her hair and everything. I wanted to see her in her uniform but she worn a jacket. =.= We went to eat Long John Silver's. I was extremely bloated after the meal. After that, i rushed to for my night lesson and she went to comic connections. I was late for lesson (again). =( Luckily, i asked Xu Han to be there earlier to copy the notes. I managed to catch up with the lesson soon enough after reaching the class. After lesson, i went home. I wanted to sign up for the examination initially, but i didn't know if i should choose the Singapore stream or the International stream. I asked the teacher and she was not sure also. Hence, had to posponed the examination registration.

P.S. To all 4C '07 out there, remember to collect your O Level certificate ASAP! =P

Tags reply:
Yan Wei: Thanks for the link! Hope to see you again soon.
Hazirah: Thanks for the link! I am fine, thanks.



♥ My World My Life

2:21 PM