<body>

♥ That Piiggy


♥Kiara :D♥.
02/02/1991 .
Ngee Ann Polytechnic .
18 .
Email : Click Here

♥ Cravings


♥ Get my first job
♥ Start School (NP)
♥ Go to Zoo
♥ Have $5,000 in bank
♥ Go Japan
♥ Go England
♥ Go Paris
♥ Go Eygpt
♥ Go Germany
♥ Go Hawaii
♥ Go Ice skating
♥ Get into University
♥ Get new notebook
♥ Go Sakae Sushi
♥ Watch The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian (2905)
♥ Watch Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (2011)
♥ See REAL snow
♥ See Sakura
♥ Learn Japanese
♥ Earn my first $5,000 by working
♥ Have new bag
♥ Chalet
♥ Finish watching 命中注定我爱你
♥ New PSP slim/DSLite
♥ Slim down
♥ New clothes
♥ 18th Birthday
♥ Get GPA 3.8
♥ Have 72 PEARLS
♥ Get a scholarship
♥ Watch Final Destination 2
♥ Hang out with Pearlyn
♥ Hang out with Jaslyn
♥ Ride on ferris wheel

♥ Tagboard





♥ Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
♥ Click ♥
♥ Memories


♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ February 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010

♥ Music


♥ 5 Songs Currently Playing ♥


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

Konichiwa!

It had been a SUPER long time since my last post. Everyday's routines were almost identical that i found it quite useless and unnecessary to post. Besides, my mom had been snatching the computer to complete her work and other stuff, hence, my time with the computer had became quite limited until now. I had been going for jogs in the morning. Sometime, i didn't jog and just wanted to walk instead, as i find that the views differ when you walked or jogged. It is nice to just breathe in the fresh morning air and enjoy the breeze. I went to lessons as usual. It had became a normal thing to do, but i had thought through it over these few days and find that these lessons had deprived me from doing things such as joining CCA, going out with friends, etc. Recently, i also picked up knitting as mentioned in the previous post. It was tedious and took up a lot of time. I had a hard time doing it and had redo it for more than seven times. I seriously doubt that i could finish it on time. =( On Tuesday, I went ice-skating with Pearl. On the way there, i tried to do a little bit of knitting but did not do much. She was pretty good with it already as she had ice-skated before in the past. It was a first time for me and i fell down twice. However, i soon get the hand of it and able to keep my balance on ice. There were a number of pro-skater there practicing. I really love watching them skate and doing stunts. This made me wanted to learn ice skating. However, due to the night lessons, i was not able to join the ice skating club in NP. I hoped to take up lessons privately, but i need to coordinate with my time-table and not to mention, to save up the expenses for the skate shoes, lesson fees, etc. Ice skating required a lot of time for practice and money. My mom said if i had time during the holidays, she would allow me to take up those lessons. I hope that day would come soon. After ice skating, Pearl and me went to Orchard to shop around before my lesson. I went to do manicure at one of the shops. The person there was very friendly and we had a good chat. After that, i went for my lesson. I felt very sorry for Xu Han as she had to help me buy coffee as well as copying the notes for me. "Thanks Xu Han!" After i got home from lesson, i realised that i had a huge blue-black at my ankle, around my thighs and on my palm. I didn't realise the pain earlier. I believed that those injuries were caused from the falls at ice-skating rink. As it was not painful, i didn't bother about it. However, the next day, they became swollen and i could hardly walk. I had to stay at home the whole day and kept rubbing them. T.T "There goes my Zoo trip". Today, there was no electricity at my block(again). It was kind of boring at home. I continued with my knitting. It was a "torture" as i keep sweating and had to lock the door to prevent my mother from entering. Luckily, the electricity came back at around 4.30pm and here i am typing this post. Haha.



♥ My World My Life

8:25 PM